At a Glance:
At On, we believe it’s not the human body that determines whether you cross the finish line, reach the peak or dare to dream the big idea - it’s the human spirit. When we run, move, and explore, we access reserves of performance that go way beyond the physical. We discover a capacity to dream bigger. And we start to see that we can make that dream a reality.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and hands-on Marketing Specialist to join our Japanese Marketing Team based in Yokohama. You will manage and coordinate the end-to-end delivery of product campaigns in Japan. You’ll be part of local go to market and campaign roll-out, partnering closely with both the local team and global marketing teams. Your goal? Bringing the On mission to life and shaping the future of run culture in Japan together with our teams of cross-functional experts
As a sports brand that is born in the Swiss Alps and with running at its core, the Japan team at On is a fast-paced place to be with a great desire to explore. We’re the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us. This role is based in Yokohama, Japan.
- Be a part of the campaign roll-out strategy and the year-round action plan in close collaboration with different marketing segments based on go-to-market roadmap to strengthen brand positioning and awareness.
- Project manage campaign details from beginning to end, integrating and executing the global campaign vision in the Japanese market.
- Co-own the individual campaign project plans, assign tasks and keep track of all processes that will bring your campaign to life
- Be the guardian of the campaign and the timeline - plan realistically, push for deadlines, and communicate effectively.
- Keep track of budget, needs and deliverables for the full marketing channel mix per campaign
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape.
- Prioritize & coordinate between multiple projects simultaneously.
- Depending on scope of a campaign, support on influencer marketing, event preparation and content production.
- You have a minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience in project coordination at a creative advertising agency, or in-house with a brand/product, and have loved every minute of it.
- You know your way around 360° marketing campaigns and have an understanding of brand story-telling and how to bring this to life.
- You can see the bigger picture, but you know it's the fine details that really matter.
- You are able to work to tight timelines, push for deadlines, prioritize and find solutions without losing the positive spirit.
- You thrive when you don’t have all the answers and are able to work autonomously in order to turn ideas into reality.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.