Marketing Lead - LATAM Region
Los Angeles - CA, United States
At a Glance:
This role is located in Los Angeles, CA work is performed in a hybrid environment.
We are looking for a strategic and dynamic marketer to lead the marketing agenda in our distributor markets in the LATAM region. You will work very closely with the local distribution partners, your Sales counterpart, and the wider Marketing team to develop and deliver local market marketing plans whilst aligning to the Global strategy - with the ultimate goal to build and grow the brand.
We, the LATAM team, are responsible for developing On across the newly built LATAM region. The LATAM region is made up of markets managed by distribution partners as well as Brazil, a market that we manage directly with our own team. As we’re combining both to build one region, we’re exploring and defining how to work together as we’re seeing the business grow - and planning for even more growth in the future. With this said, we’re a team that’s on the move, enjoying the opportunity to shape and see the results of our work every day.
This position and the LATAM regional team are based out of Los Angeles, USA.
- Own all things marketing in our distributors markets in LATAM, meaning developing and planning the market specific Go-to-Market year-long road maps with the distribution partners and help execute through the partners. Amongst others you’ll be working with Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Peru, just to name a few
- Advise the local distributors marketing budget and help track Return of Invest
- Champion the DNA of the brand and educate on how we go to market, be the brand’s gatekeeper to ensure consistent brand execution
- Roll-out and adapt global campaigns to meet local market needs and deliver WOW moments
- Co-shape how we collaborate to best support our distribution partners
- Increase brand visibility at retail - be responsible for the development and installation of Point of Sales
- Identify, build and co-deliver events from grass roots up to campaign events
- Help build a strong network in Public Relations, influencers, and ambassadors
- A degree in marketing, business, communication or related field. Experience in the sports or fashion industry, ideally working with distribution partners
- At least five years of all-rounder marketing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; you know how to inspire, steer and advise teams - since you’ll execute through our distribution partners teams
- Strong project management skills, ability to own and deep dive into a variety of different across marketing
- Appreciation of good design and awareness of what brand build means
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Bi-lingual fluency in Spanish and English required, the ability to speak Portuguese is preferred
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.