Sole Quality Specialist
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
At a Glance:
The world’s fastest growing sports company is seeking a Sole Quality Specialist to join the supply chain team. As a Sole Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for managing production tooling and sole quality, as well as managing on-time delivery of sole production. You will be based in Ho Chi Minh with frequent travel within Vietnam and Indonesia.
We partner with multiple departments and manufacturing partners to manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products. If you have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, come join us!
- Manage sole manufacturing partners in terms of quality inspections to ensure all product batches are in premium level in both appearance and in usage.
- Manage sole manufacturing partners to ensure all product batches are lab tested and passed requirements (both physical requirements, appearance and RSL) before shipment.
- Responsible for production tooling maintenance, working with On’s sole manufacturing partners to ensure all toolings are stored in proper condition, and therefore to guarantee the tooling longevity.
- Oversee sole production quality.
- Work closely with production planners to track sole on-time deliveries.
- More than 03 years’ experience in footwear tooling engineering, and/or sole production.
- Good communication skill. Fluent in English.
- Highly attentive to detail, function and quality.
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence.
- Able to travel on a regular basis between On’s production and development partners in Vietnam and Indonesia.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.