Customer Service Representative Key Accounts, Austria (m/f/d)
At a Glance:
At On we don’t call it Customer Service - we’re Happiness Deliverers – and our team is growing!
As a Happiness Deliverer, with focus on Austrian Key Accounts such as GigaSport, Humanic, Sport Bründl and similar accounts, you will work closely with our partner retailers to make us a company known for excellent customer service as well as our superior products.
You will be joining an energetic and collaborative team which is connected to our customer service teams all around the globe. Your job is supported by the latest technology, making it easy for you to deal with relevant customer as well as product data and translate them into business actions.
Being in direct contact with our customers means we are able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible.
Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That's why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- You will be the first point of contact for our Austrian Key Accounts such as GigaSport, Humanic, Sport Bründl and similar accounts and responsible for their requests via email and phone
- You will take the initiative to clarify on open questions and issues by proactively connecting with our customers - always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- You will work very closely with our sales team
- You will work on requests in our CRM-System (Salesforce) as well as cooperation and exchange with our external distribution centres
- You are committed to share your knowledge and experience with the team, as only united we are able to deliver what we call customer service excellence
- You will put your analytical skills to a test and find creative solutions that wow’s our customers
- You bring 2+ years' experience from a similar administrative / operational role (e.g. customer service in an office, buying, post-sales)
- You are experienced in working with Email, Microsoft Office, etc. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and ERP tools is a plus
- You are business fluent in German and English (C2 or native) and you feel confident quickly switching from one language to the other
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building – team spirit is not a cliché for you but a must-have in your next role
- You understand the needs and challenges our sporting goods retail partners are facing on a daily basis and you're able to translate them into effective business actions for On
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they come
- You're well organised and have a structured as well as diligent working manner. You're able to work with complex information and prioritise even in hectic times
- No problem is big enough for you, you enjoy putting your analytical skills to a test and finding creative solutions
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.