Entry Level Customer Service Representative – Direct to Consumer (English Mandatory)
São Paulo, Brazil
At a Glance:
As an On Customer Service Representative with a focus on DTC (we call them Happiness Deliverers), your number one job is to ensure On customers are happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the best sports retailer in the industry. You will be the first point of contact for our direct web shop customers and responsible for inquiries via phone, email, and live chat. With each case you handle, you will aim to wow our customers and will always strive to find a customized solution.
You will work with a core team at our Brazil HQ in Sao Paulo and interact daily with our global Happiness Delivery teams in North America, Europe, Australia, China, and Japan. During your work day, you will work with our customer support and order management systems to assist our customers with their needs.
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers and resolving every situation with a wow factor
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously, including communication via phone, email, and live chat
- Familiarity with Nota Fiscal – inbound and outbound is a plus
- Process web shop orders/exchanges/returns/warranty claims in Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics
- Monitor, investigate, flag DTC (direct to consumer) system issues and collaborate with the right teams to determine root causes and potential resolution
- Advise our customers as to which On product(s) is the best for them
- Respond to all inquires within 24 hours while identifying any escalated unresolved issues
- Communicate with our third-party warehouse and shipping partner daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Lead and participate in special projects as needed to improve team function and increase our wow factor
- Other duties as needed
- Experience in customer support roles, preferably with experience providing customer support via phone, email, chat, and social media
- Great attention to detail
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- Always keeping the customer needs front of mind and a passion for creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (English and Portuguese is a MUST)
- Always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
This role is full-time. Work hours average 8hrs/day, 5 days/week between 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.