Tokyo Flagship Lead Store Advisor BoH
At a Glance:
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the Direct-to-consumer (DTC) Retail team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars is used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. Together with your store team and leadership, the global network of other On Flagship stores and the global DTC Retail team you will help revolutionizing conventional retail business and delivering the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
- Continuously embody and communicate On's values and brand philosophy to internal and external customers
- Ensure physical inventory is synced with digital inventory system (Enterprise Resource Planning tool) to ensure accurate management of frequent product replenishment, sales tracking and loss prevention program (inventory shrink)
- Ensure well-functioning stock room to allow fast scouting of products for customer service on shop floor
- Manages sellable and non-sellable merchandise (e.g. Try On shoes) inventory levels
- Be main contact person for store leadership and IT / Facility Management functions for operational questions around product flows and healthiness of store systems
- Support smaller maintenance and facility management work to keep store to premium standards and ensure operational functionality
- Act as system & IT expert to provide first level trouble shooting for store team (e.g. POS), help testing of IT Systems and training store team in use of technology applied in store
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree is a strong plus.
- 3+ year of experience within a retail and / or warehouse work environment; 1 year in supervisory role is a great asset
- A background in the Running, Fashion or Sports Industry is preferred but not a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and / or other ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning system) is appreciated
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain outstanding stock room conditions and inventory management standards
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently is strongly preferred
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.