Customer Service Operations Representative, German & English (m/f/d)
At a Glance:
At On we don’t call it Customer Service - we’re Happiness Deliverers – and our team is growing!
Our team is the backbone of the whole Customer Service Organization at On. Everything starts with us and we pave the way for all subsequent operations. Working hand in hand with many different teams, you’ll find the perfect balance between administration, communication and creative happiness delivery.
Being in direct contact with our customers means we are able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible.
Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That's why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Manage and prioritise multiple concerns simultaneously, including communication via phone, email and chat
- Be the first contact person for our warehouse and responsible for fast exchange of information between the warehouse, the customer and the happiness delivery team.
- Take the initiative to clarify open questions and issues by proactively connecting with our customers - always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- Work on requests and reports in our CRM-System (Salesforce)
- Great cooperation with other teams to make the shopping experience for our customers as optimal as possible
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers and resolving every situation with a WOW factor
- Communicate with our third-party warehouse and shipping partner daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies as well as taking over daily occurring tasks
- You have previously worked in a customer oriented environment and you have a passion for customer service, emphasising on delivering high-class experience
- Experience in working with CRM Systems, e.g. Salesforce or similar
- Great attention to detail, a passion for creative solutions and always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
- Empathic, patient, resilient and able to adjust to a fast changing environment
- You have exceptional collaboration, communication and relationship-building skills inside and outside of the company
- You must be fluent in English and German. Every other language is a plus.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.