Own Channel Operations Lead China
At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Own Chanel Operation Lead to an entrepreneurial member of our growing China team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over APAC. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China E-comm team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals.
- Deliver defined activities of the own brand platforms and programs from development to go-live.
- Liaise and communicate with all stakeholders/business counterparts at both global and local level, including business teams, IT digital teams, other supporting functions and agencies involved, on a range of topics from business requirements to IT systems dependencies, to build proper project roadmap and present/align the plan.
- Based on defined project deliveries, partner with business stakeholders to develop process from the scratch, make recommendations for existing processes improvement to optimize solutions
- Facilitate/deliver and train users of different brand own channel tools to ensure proper rollout and promote usage.
- Facilitate omni-channel order fulfillment by working with logistics, warehouse, supply chain, retail, customer service etc.
- Ensure smooth functioning of back-end systems, raise bugs issue and tasks in project management tools, working with IT team to solve problems if there is any
- Interact with external operation partners/agencies to ensure the required deliveries.
- Be able to identify new trends and spot new opportunities in the China digital ecosystem for the brand to provide better digital customer experience and conversion, and to propose projects accordingly
- Manage the scope, risks/issues and quality of the projects, coordinate with internal teams and external resources throughout the entire project life-cycle, from inception to production launch and post-launch assessment based on business requirements
- Experience of WeChat mini programs, websites development, CRM and data infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of system architecture and infrastructure, competent to understand Ecommerce platform needs, ecosystems & fulfillment models
- Good understanding of China digital ecosystem, in terms of eCommerce Platforms, CRM, Retail, O+O new trends, social platforms etc. and their developments
- Process development and optimization experience.
- Strong entrepreneurship and be able to identify issues and potential opportunities from the daily operations and be able to initiate and solve problems.
- Strong team spirit in a multinational environment, able to collaborate with different stakeholders from different functions and different countries, including business and technical teams, and 3rd party agencies
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English, have outstanding communication and organizational capability
- Strong time management skills, ability to set priorities and deliver multiple tasks.
- Experience with the E-commerce platforms like Shopex, Magento etc. is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.