Tooling Engineer (Inline)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
At a Glance:
- Manage tooling engineering for the next-level of On’s products, including inline-range product creation as well as innovation of future concepts
- Well-integrate sole material innovation in the engineering of tooling creation
- Responsible for the accuracy and aesthetic of sole and other tooling modellings, with On’s technical partners (shoe factory tooling team, mold shops,etc.)
- Lead sole grading to enhance consistency of full sizes running experience with consideration of various weights
- Lead sole process commercialisation, to ensure efficiency of sole production as well as technical elements is well respected in the final products
- Oversee tooling development and commercialisation timeline, and ensure on time deliveries
- Live and share our commitment to sustainability and quality and drive initiatives that set On apart from all other brands
- At least 5 years' experience in molding and tooling for footwear
- Extensive knowledge of the molding process, molding equipment, molding materials and mold tooling
- Experience with CAD (2D/3D)
- Ability to work independently under a deadline and simultaneously on several projects which require both innovative ideas and engineering problem-solving
- Good communication & collaboration skills are a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Mandarin is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.