Paid Social Manager
At a Glance:
Due to a propelling growth in our direct-to-consumer business, we are looking for a Paid Social Manager to shape the future of On’s acquisition initiatives through Social Media Platforms. You will work in a cross functional team together with digital channel owners working on campaigns covering the full customer funnel. You will lead and manage our European paid social campaigns across Facebook and Pinterest as well as new testing platforms. With budget responsibility you will decide which streams to invest in to grow brand awareness as well as online sales. You will monitor and optimize the campaigns and work directly with our vendor support teams as a strategic partner. An entrepreneurial drive and strong hands-on execution will be imperative to shape and grow the brand.
As you might expect from a running brand, the Digital Marketing team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From channel specialists to CRM experts, digital campaign leads and merchandisers, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Accountable for online sales and traffic via Facebook ads and Pinterest ads for European markets - Increase volume while driving high ROAS efficiency
- Scale a strong traffic engine even further by attracting new prospects to On, while effectively converting them to On customers
- Grow our key European markets (DACH, UK, etc.) and differentiate in campaign execution and budget administration
- Develop and monitor campaign models across the full customer funnel to highlight ROAS and attribution. Enable further investment in high performing and refinement of less optimal campaigns and audiences
- Apply a creative solution orientation to improve campaigns and suggest out-of-the-box initiatives to get there, working together with Brand Design team, Content team and other channel experts
- Elevate yourself beyond paid social ecosystem - You will have opportunities to lead cross functional digital projects
- 3+ years hands-on experience with paid social media marketing (Facebook ads are a must).
- Analytics and results-driven, you can justify investments by mastering ROAS calculations and cross-channel impact.
- Clear assets briefing process with design team and a test and learn mindset.
- Expertise in building complex audience ecosystem (LAL, CA, exclusions, overlap, exhaustion, etc.)
- Strong hands-on executor (Get things done)
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver - You enjoy coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced agile environment.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!