Full-Time Retail Associate - NYC
New York City, United States
At A Glance:
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Full - Time Retail Advisor to work in On’s first flagship store in New York, New York. The On Store is the hallmark of the On brand and represents our core values: finding unique ways to deliver a premium product, and an exceptional customer experience in our hot pursuit of perfection.
- Provides exceptional customer service including greeting customers as they walk
- in, responding to customer inquiries and creating solutions for customers by
- listening to their needs and improving engagement with our product
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of product technical information
- Provides input and ideas on merchandising and engaging events for the store
- Assists with inventory management, placing new orders and fill-in orders
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 1+ year of experience within a retail work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of
- a team
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills, with a genuine desire
- to help people reach their fitness goals
- Eye for maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the
- needs of the business
- Strong computer skills and preferably previous experience with Square
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, climbing
- stairs, and standing for consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping,
- kneeling, and crouching.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On, Inc. complies with NYC's order requiring COVID-19 vaccination in the workplace. It is a condition of employment to either be vaccinated or eligible for a reasonable accommodation as outlined by law.
This posting will stay live for applications. We will monitor your applications as our openings arise. We will email updates monthly.