International Mobility Specialist
At a Glance:
We are looking for a mobility specialist to join our dynamic Zurich Team. This position will suit a driven and hands on professional, with a strong customer mindset and passion for people. You will be owning global mobility topics for people joining On, as well as within On. You will be coordinating all actions and provide expertise and operational support to the Talent function and external immigration consultancies. You will collaborate on strategic initiatives related to international mobility with employer branding, talent acquisition and talent business partners.
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Supporting new joiners by owning ongoing tasks regarding immigration, relocation, shipping and other tasks related to relocation, taking account of aspects specific to the countries concerned
- Drive the operations as well as monitor and obtain the legal documents specific to international movements: visas, residence permits, etc.
- Look after selected mobility benefits: manage the operations and payments for mobility benefits and include regular updates based on internal and external information
- Manage the tech piece, tracking and data around mobility by continuously driving optimisation and ensuring that there is a close connection to other operational topics
- Steer and co-ordinate the actions of suppliers (internal and external) and ensure cost effectiveness of service provision immigration, relocation etc.
- Closely collaborate within the Talent team to support and drive mobility projects at On
- 1-2 years’ experience in Talent (HR) ideally in coordination or specialising in International Mobility/Cross Border Employment
- Strong interpersonal and customer happiness delivery skills for communicating within the company as well as with external partners
- Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly
- Drive for continuously scaling and optimising
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- International mindset
- Knowledge of Swiss immigration law and processes is a plus
- Fluency in English written and verbal with fluency in German a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!