At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help shape On’s sourcing agenda, own your sourcing strategies and ensure the continued strengthening of our culture, diversity and knowledge. This role is for someone who wants to be a part of the fasting growing sports brand globally, understands the potential of the ever-growing sourcing industry and strives to embrace and experiment with the best talent attraction approaches that deliver an unforgettable experience to both our candidates and hiring managers.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- You will develop a strong understanding of On’s core Technology and E-commerce business and take full ownership of sourcing for our key roles within these teams
- You will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and the Tech & E-commerce recruiting function to assess talent requirements and advise on the best sourcing strategy
- You will develop creative sourcing strategies for attracting diverse, active and passive talent
- You will engage with candidates and be an expert in assessing their skills, capabilities, and suitability for our environment whilst delivering a convincing pitch to build excitement in the ONiverse
- You will embrace the use of reports and rely on data to inform your sourcing strategy and manage and optimize your funnels
- You will keep hiring managers and the recruiting team in the loop of our candidate attraction progress and support everyone in making decisions based on data
- You will develop and cultivate our talent communities and will be the face of On to our potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- You will partner with the broader talent team and take part in projects and initiatives that take On’s Talent Attraction team to the next level
- You have 4+ years of experience in the recruiting space with a focus and passion for the sourcing/ researching area
- You know how to identify potential candidates well beyond the limits of LinkedIn Recruiter and are familiar with x-ray search, StackOverflow and more (surprise us here..!)
- You thrive in a technical environment, are comfortable discussing tech stacks and tools, and combine all of these skills to maximise each interaction with candidates and engineering teams
- Sourcing is a booming industry and the ever-growing list of techniques and tools fill you with curiosity, but you are also pragmatic and know the best tool for the job
- There is a creative side to sourcing and you embrace it, seeking innovative approaches and inspiration from industry experts
- You’re self-organized, able to prioritize and always seeking to do what’s best for your team - we can promise you the same
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You understand the value of developing and maintaining strong relationships with the wider team
- You are adaptable, open-minded and willing to support projects outside of your core role
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!