Senior iOS Software Engineer (m/f/d)
At a Glance:
Our direct to consumer business is performing and growing strongly, which is why we are looking for a Software Engineer to scale On’s online business to the next level. As an experienced and agile engineer, you will take care of our web applications and infrastructure to ensure scalability, security and performance. You will be sitting in our office in Berlin and collaborate closely with the Digital team in Zurich and Berlin.
As you might expect from a running brand, the Mobile team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will work together with PO and other Mobile / Backend Engineers to be part of one / two existing or planned mobile projects for both internal and external use.
- Owning one of On iOS project that either supports the other departments internally / impact our end customers
- Work with other engineers of the iOS team to maintain the project codebase and continuously raise the bar of code quality and scalability
- Work with both Backend and another client Engineer to build features and experiment to meet the product vision
- Streamlining the work of our iOS team and improve the team's productivity
- Providing smooth deployment processes (e.g. speeding up CI/CD pipeline, canary deploys, automated rollbacks)
- You know how to balance immediate, tactical action-taking with long-term, strategic planning
- Have an in-depth experience with iOS app development using Swift in XCode/AppCode
- Have experience building UI in both UIKit (hands-on experience on SwiftUI with Combine is a plus)
- Able to manage app CI and CD process and understand how to integrate with your development process
- Have a good grasp of mobile performance and security practices
- Understand the best practices of iOS system design and also can collaborate with both product owners and designers to ship intuitive user experience
- You can present complex technical problems in Layman’s terms
- Interested at other tech stacks: e.g. Hybrid platform mobile development, Backend, even Android, and ideally with hands-on experience on one Backend technology
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!