Accounts Receivable Lead, Japan
At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Accounts Receivable Lead in Japan to an entrepreneurial member of our growing APAC team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over APAC. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the Japan team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the APAC Finance team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Yokohama, Japan.
- Processes together with your team independently your daily business tasks for all Japan direct markets: Ensure collection and dunning procedures, handle customer’s finance-related re-quests, work closely with our internal sales teams and report to management, manage credit limits and risky debtors, develop relationship with centrally regulated customers, etc.
- Actively challenge and contribute to automatization of our global processes and tools support-ing our activities in AR/finance
- Contribute to exciting ad hoc tasks and projects in an emerging finance environment (e.g. pro-cess improvements, EDI interfaces, new market entries, process automatization, tools & system implementations, etc.)
- Support members of the global accounting team on specific topics – especially during month-/year-end closing
- A strong educational background and proven work experience in accounting/finance
- A self-driven personality with strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- The ability of easily multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing between multiple tasks
- Experience with D365FO desirable
- Interest in learning and developing further within a highly skilled organization
- Motivation to be part of building up state-of-the-art accounting function
- Fluency in Japanese and English both written and spoken
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!