Microsoft D365 System Administrator (F&O)
Portland, Oregon, United States
At a Glance:
At On, the most exciting and fastest growing global sports brand, we are looking for an experienced and agile Microsoft D365 FO IT-Administrator to join our international technical team and take the digitalization of our business to the next level.
In this position, you understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements; you have a “can do” attitude and take pride in building rather than preserving. Your entrepreneurial mindset with strong hands-on execution skills will make you a key member within the team who support On’s future growth.
You will be part of a highly specialized D365 FO team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible and in charge of the full process and delivery. There is freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies within the Microsoft stack. We will encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying the opportunity to create something new. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
- Improve On's ERP operations by configuring new functionalities and enrich the customer’s experience
- Support the automation and integration of Supply Chain, Finance and Sales business processes into the D365 FO platform
- Maintain and extend performance and efficiency within D365
- Establish best practices for troubleshooting D365, guiding the 1st level support team while ensuring efficiency and highest quality standards
- Assist in developing Project Scope, Business Requirements and Functional Requirements with internal teams and clients
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on Technology preferred
- 5+ years of experience working as an admin and at least 2 years working with AX D365 FO Cloud experience
- Experience in Azure DevOps (TFVS), LCS, MS fast track, CRT, cPOS
- Knowledge of cloud-based technical architecture, API design, and interaction
- Agile mindset with a hands-on approach while acting as a team player to find solutions as a group
- A self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit with the excellent ability of problem-solving: you enjoy coming up with creative solutions in a fast-paced environment, independent work style
- Background as a Software Developer, knowledge of LogicApps and the Microsoft Power Platform is a plus (related to power apps & biz automation)
- Ability to read, speak and write English fluently
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!