At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Production Designer to an entrepreneurial member of our growing APAC team to work on our POS solutions for our retail partners.
Based on your knowledge in analysis and design, you will create and improve our shop-in-shop’s with guidelines created by our 3D designers. With your faculty of analysis, you will create bespoke solutions for our accounts, including mockups, technical drawings, construction drawings and presentation files based on renderings.
An image is worth a thousand words. We would love to see some examples of your previous work, please attach it to your application.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the China team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China Marketing team, a team that value the quality of your work. You’ll be co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals as well as working closely with the global trade marketing team that based in Zurich. The shared goal? Deliver a premium, innovative and disrupting experience to our customers.
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- You will design and create various shop-in-shop and pop-up spaces and deliver full sets of drawings including mockups, rendering, technical drawings, construction drawings and presentation based on our current concepts
- You will be part of actively innovating on retail scenarios and improving our customer journey
- Translate brand design standards and concepts in an innovative yet fiscally responsible way
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders including trade marketing, brand design and retail.
- You are a passionate designer with over 3 years’ of hands-on experience in retail or spatial design
- You have experience in creating concepts for retail spaces
- Strong team-player that likes to be challenged
- You are an organized problem solver and know how to be autonomous in the development of concepts
- You love fast-paced space with entrepreneurial spirit at heart
- You can explain and share your ideas very quickly with tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino or by modeling
- Able to explain your concepts and layouts with Keyshot, Cinema 4D or Blender at an early stage
- Native in Chinese Mandarin and fluent in English is a must
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!