Finance System Specialist (Key User D365)
At a Glance:
The world's fastest-growing sports brand is expanding its finance team in our Headquarter office in Zürich and we're looking for an experienced Finance Systems Specialist. We are excited to offer this role to a problem-solving team player who can assist in finding solutions for system issues and naturally have a can-do attitude. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, and you can react quickly and proactively being the first point of contact within On finance for Tier1/Tier2 related inquiries, able to support their day-to-day operation. With your proved technical and finance skills, you will help in major implementation projects which gives an opportunity to grow in a position!
Join us and be part of our forward-thinking and action-orientated international finance team. We constantly strive to handle growth and to shape tomorrow's best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
- Provide technical support, bridging finance and IT teams by investigating, identify root cause and resolving system issues
- Improve our system landscape and related processes in the finance and operations area by understanding business needs and by challenging the status quo
- Analyze complex problems and communicate resolution not just internally within the team but also with external vendors
- Own and maintain financial master data of ERP system
- Learn new IT tools and processes
- Being part of different projects, such as new ERP rollout as required
- Strong educational background (business administration, finance, information technology or related fields)
- Proven work experience (2+ years) supporting enterprise applications in an international environment, preferably in production or trade/retail (B2B and B2C) environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with global ERP solution, D365 F&O or earlier versions preferred
- Understanding end-user needs and requirements in a fast-changing environment with ability to deal with deadlines and delivering based on priorities
- Customer oriented team player who is committed to a high degree of accuracy and embracing continuous improvements by proposing better way of doing things
- Worked with IT department, other technical resources or external vendors to resolve end user issues
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!