At a Glance:
Product excellence and innovation is at the heart of our success. Achieving a leadership position in the marketplace requires innovative thinking and the ability to inspire all product creation shareholders. The apparel developer will be responsible for driving this creation and being a part of the development to bring real product to life. With a process, a detail orientated mind coupled with a passion for innovation this position will be part of the creation of tomorrows effortless performance apparel.
We are an innovative, creative and science-driven team working closely to convert cutting-edge ideas into prototypes and exceptional performance products. High quality and performance are top of mind when creating our apparel collections. Our team combines the best experts in fields such as Development, Design and Innovation to create something extraordinary.
- Be part of building an apparel collection that pushes the boundaries of apparel & accessories innovation responding to the needs of ON runners fusing the unrivalled function with timeless styling
- Support the apparel development of ON Performance Gear
- Develop and improve the ON fit bringing instant pull on comfort to all garments
- Support fitting sessions and advise on pattern and fit amendments
- Participate in innovation projects with the Apparel Development Lead
- Assist the team lead in creating the development calendars and deliver on the dates
- Support the overall product development process from planning, up till salesmen sample that meet milestones calendar.
- Be part of every aspect of product development bringing great value to products throughout brands mission, design and quality.
- Liaise with the Product Manager to identify product needs in terms of the line size, commercial market needs and product delivery schedules as well as product sales performance.
- Own smaller projects and areas of responsibilities within the development team
- Bachelor’s degree or above with emphasis on apparel design, apparel technology and/or manufacturing
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in the apparel industry, specialising in product development
- Be the true embodiment of a team player
- Able to work at a fast pace and think and react quickly with the ever changing environment
- Experience with the latest in materials, components, processes, and concepts
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as market knowledge
- Share in our passion for switching ON out on the run or whatever your chosen activities are
- Good technical sense on fabric, material and fit
- Good pattern making experience
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!