Head of APAC Marketing
At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Head of APAC Marketing to an entrepreneurial member of our growing APAC team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores globally and a strong DtC brand. Our aim is to inspire runners, explorers and fitness omnivores across the Asia-Pacific region, where we have direct subsidiaries in China, Japan and Australia. As a young brand born in the Swiss Alps, On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. In this role you will lead and be a part of the APAC Marketing team and collab with a group of highly motivated individuals from the regional and global On team, across Sales, E-commerce, Retail and more. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Shanghai, China. At On, we are very flexible when it comes to where you work, so we are also open to applications from outside Shanghai.
- Develop On’s brand & go-to-market strategy for the APAC region, together with our regional leadership team and identify opportunities for On to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft unique ways to showcase On’s mission and brand story by guiding, coaching and supporting a team of creatives and marketeers across various disciplines
- In partnership with our global marketing team, provide the direction for the marketing campaigns and stories we tell in China, Japan and Australia across digital and offline channels
- Prepare and manage quarterly and annual budgets for the APAC Marketing department. Analyze and utilize data to assess progress and allocate resources where needed
- Ensure On’s brand and story is consistently messaged across all channels and aligned with internal Marketing strategies, and effectively collaborate with internal partners and department heads to align Marketing efforts with company strategy and goals
- Partners with the Sales, E-commerce and Retail team across the APAC region to ensure Marketing strategies run parallel with business objectives
- Strategic mindset accompanying an innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Strong ability to lead, inspire and build a fast growing team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 8+ years of progressive experience within Marketing or commercial roles across various channels including, but not limited to Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Retail, Digital, Events
- 4+ years of experience in a dynamic leadership role
- Ability to stay current and build upon Marketing best practices and trends
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!