D365 developer (f/m/d)
At a Glance:
At On, the most exciting and fastest growing global running shoe brand, we are looking for an experienced and agile minded Microsoft D365 F&O developer to join our international technical team and take the digitalisation of our business to the next level.
You understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements; you have a “can do” attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving. Your entrepreneurial and result driven mindset with strong hands-on execution skills will make you a key member of the core team on which On’s future is built.
You will be part of a highly specialized D365 F&O team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible and in charge of the full process and delivery. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies within the Microsoft stack. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
- Improving our ERP at the center of our operations by integrating new functionalities and enrich the customer’s experience;
- Support the automation and integration of Supply Chain, Finance and Sales business processes into the D365 F&O platform
- Maintaining and extending performance and efficiency within D365
- Establish best practices in X++ Software development, deployment and automated testing, ensuring efficiency and highest quality standards
- Assist in developing Project Scope, Business Requirements and Functional Requirements with internal teams and clients.
- Translate requirements into clearly defined technical tasks
- 5+ years of experience working as a software developer and at least 3 years working with AX
- D365 F&O Cloud experience
- Experience in Azure DevOps (TFVS), LCS, MS fast track, CRT, cPOS
- Knowledge of cloud-based technical architecture, API design, and interaction
- An agile mindset with a hands-on approach, being a team-player and finding solutions together with the other team members
- A self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit with the excellent ability of problem-solving: you enjoy coming up with creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Azure development, Azure functions, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!