Software Engineer - Partner Integrations (m/f/d)
At a Glance:
On-Running, the most exciting and fastest-growing global running shoe brand, is expanding its Tech Center in the heart of Berlin and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer. You will work in an agile and cross-functional team together with other full-stack engineers, Product Owner, DevOps, and QA. With experience in building high-performance software, you will contribute by building state-of-the-art web applications and platforms. In our brand-new technology hub in Kreuzberg, Berlin, we’re focused mainly on engineering and we continuously develop our platform using agile development practices.
You will be part of a cross-functional development team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible, and in charge of the full process and delivery. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experimenting with new technologies. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need to carefully articulate with our logistics partners and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable. The Partner Integrations team is responsible for end to end system integration, connecting our internal systems with our partners’ platforms in a seamless and performant way.
- As a member of the Partner Integrations team and the overall Engineering organization you will have a great impact on the way we build our systems and how we evolve our platforms
- Develop, maintain and operate cloud-based applications to support our Logistics and EDI ecosystem
- Together with your team, design, evaluate and plan forward-looking projects that bring On to the next technological level
- Write well tested, performant, scalable and reliable code that brings together multiple 1st and 3rd party platforms
- Help shape On’s engineering culture and contribute to its ongoing and future success
- Proven track record in developing, shipping and maintaining cloud-based applications
- Experience with Cloud environments such as Azure or AWS. Having worked with Serverless architectures is a plus
- Worked with message brokers or queuing systems (ex: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
- You have a strong testing mindset and own the systems you help build
- You communicate with clarity and adapt to your audience
- Open to feedback and provide to others candidly
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!