E-comm Campaign Manager
At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of E-comm Campaign Manager to an entrepreneurial member of our growing China team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over APAC. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China E-comm team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Work with Head of E-comm China to develop and execute on go-to-market growth experiments to refine the product launch and campaign playbook
- Act as the project manager for the E-comm team for growth experiments, marketing projects, campaigns, and launches. Organize these projects to ensure speedy execution. Coordinate and execute on deliverables, managing due dates and team needs, to hit aggressive campaign goals
- Perform constant cross functional communication and collaboration with internal partners to ensure consumer, product and analytic data is properly being collected, passed and stored through digital properties
- Drive a seamless Omni-channel experience by implementing parallel strategies and ensure the accuracy and timelines of all product launches, marketing campaigns and other customer interactions
- Need to setup E-comm GTM and manage 360 degree product launch campaign, including fully understand On’s product portfolio with our buy plan, digital assets cross HQ and local production, inside/outside resource management
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in digital marketing role (in-house or agency)
- Proven track record in executing marketing campaigns, managing the process from start to finish, ideally for retail E-comm brands
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Motivation towards small and bigger tasks with entrepreneurial spirit at heart
- Problem solver with great multitasking skills - no day will be the same!
- Native in Chinese Mandarin and fluent in English is a must
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!