E-comm Acquisition Manager
At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of E-comm Acquisition Manager to an entrepreneurial member of our growing China team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over APAC. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China E-comm team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Work with Head of E-comm China to lead exploration of customer/channel-specific new product development, partnering with other functions to develop strategic rationale, product positioning, size of prize, and project financials
- Define lifecycle strategy for acquisition and retention across all digital marketing channels including but not limited to T-Mall, JD and Wechat, establishing a holistic acquisition plan of shopping festival in China with clear measuring inside/outside of online marketplace.
- Create an appropriate customer experience by using data and analytics to develop strategies and tactics to optimize site experiences while ensuring business goals are consistently met.
- Responsible for all aspects of acquisition marketing inclusive of paid and, search, email, newsletters, retargeting, and affiliate
- Mindset to manage ROAS including how to balance daily target and festival
- Strong day to day budget management and reporting skills, attitude to try new and ability to report on regular basis.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in digital role, desired experience in growth acquisition and demonstrated success
- Deeply understand the customer journey and demonstrated ability to create and execute relevant, targeted, data-driven marketing programs that result in revenue growth
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Motivation towards small and bigger tasks with entrepreneurial spirit at heart
- Problem solver with great multitasking skills - no day will be the same! - what does that mean?
- Native in Chinese Mandarin and fluent in English is a must
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!