Finance Analyst Australia
At a Glance:
Are you the hands-on finance enthusiast we are seeking for? We are excited to offer this role to a process and numbers’ driven team player who takes ownership of our Australian finance challenges. With your proven technical finance skills, your experience in different areas of local accounting and tax, and your high IT affinity, you will contribute to today’s local compliance and shape tomorrow’s processes. This is your opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest-growing sports brands and to grow in a position of real scope and high impact!
Join our ambitious Australia team and become part of our forward-thinking and action-orientated international finance team to help us being compliant and bringing the right data to the right people to make the right decisions. We continuously strive to improve, facilitate our fast growth, and shape best-practice by thinking differently, challenging the status quo, and bringing improvements through the use of new technology and practices.
This role is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Account for all local finance tasks in coordination with group/APAC finance and local external consultants (mainly accounting, business partnering, tax and legal)
- Independently and accurately process our daily business tasks within accounts receivables (ensuring billing and NFe management, processing payments, dunning & collection, managing credit limits, etc.), general ledger (closing, analyzing & reporting), and taxes
- Actively challenge, adapt and automate our global and local processes
- Perform internal controls and ensure up-to-date process documentation
- Contribute to exciting ad hoc and project tasks in an emerging environment, e.g. roll-out of new ERP
- Great passion, strong educational background (business administration, finance or related fields) and proven work experience (4+ years) in an international environment, preferably in production or trade/retail (B2B and B2C) environment or respective consultancy/audit
- Willingness to take ownership of multiple financial topics at a time and having the ability to adapt to a continually changing environment and new ways of working
- Ability to consider both the details of the daily business as well as the big picture within project work related to finance and operations
- Motivation to be part of building up state-of-the-art finance/accounting function
- IFRS knowledge and/or experience with D365FO desirable
- Proven analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for sports, fitness and/or running
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!