Head of Trade & Customs
At a Glance:
We are looking for a passionate team player who can combines relevant expertise and their ambition to build an agile and smart, data-based group function. You will shape this role within a flexible and dynamic working environment where every day is a different game. Being an enthusiast in the field of customs laws and trade regulations, you will proactively contribute to the challenges of our rapidly growing group. In close collaboration with our Global Supply chain, Development, Asian Sourcing team, and local operations, you will develop both the function and the cross-functional team that defines how we ensure risk-based compliance smartly while going top speed.
Join us as part of the forward thinking and action-oriented international Finance team aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to handle growth and to shape tomorrows best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology.
- Become a highly visible and collaborative growth enabler within On by analysing and shaping On’s global trade and customs footprint on both daily and strategic level to balance associated global risks with the group’s speed and growth
- Contribute to strategic Supply Chain and Logistics set-up of On (e.g. factory locations, warehouses, product flows)
- Strengthen global trade management (governance), foreign trade and customs compliance based on robust and scalable processes, systems, and controls
- Manage risks associated with supply chains and global trade operations
- Monitor and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations associated with cross-border trade together with your central team and cross-functional stakeholders, local resources, and external service providers
- Identify, assess and make use of global cost-saving opportunities with a strategic view
- Challenge current processes and technologies used to generate continuous improvements and automation opportunities
- Oversee global customs audits and conduct internal reviews of our trade and logistics practices (incl. 3PL and customs brokers)
- Lead and develop directly and indirectly within cross-functional teams
- You are an exceptional, passionate, and experienced leader (global customs, trade, finance) who takes initiatives, thinks and communicates independently, acting on both strategic and operational levels in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
- At least six year’s relevant business and industry experience (incl. global setup of product flows and factory locations) with an international finance and operations background
- Proven ability to adapt to changes, to dig into technical details, and translate complex technical issues to non-experts
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage cross-functional topics, and to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- High affinity for processes and IT systems, including the ability to dig deep into the numbers without losing the big picture
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!