Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech Positions)
At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency and getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering an unforgettable experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Take full ownership of our recruiting strategy across all Tech functions at On including: Software Engineers, Full stack Engineers, Frontend, UX/UI Designers, DevOps, Data Engineer, Testers, Mobile Developers, Business Analysts & Technical Support Engineers
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including; market research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hiresImprove upon existing programs and processes whilst developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people
- Utilise Greenhouse reports, dashboards, and other tools and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and analyse results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities for them within On
- Shape the future of On by advising leaders on their org structures and growth plans
- Minimum of 4 years experience in full-cycle recruiting Tech positions among 2 internally
- History of collaborating successfully with functional leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles & seniorities
- Ability to utilise data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Consistently delivering the wow to candidates
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!