E-commerce Lead, Japan
At a Glance:
As the ECOM Lead for Japan you will shape the future of On’s E-commerce business in Japan. By applying a regional lens to our growth engine, you will fix unique friction points and identify opportunities to unlock the next phase of growth in Japan. As an experienced entrepreneurial leader with a proven track record of elevating DTC brands, you will spearhead the planning, forecasting and optimization of a multi-channel E-commerce engine, driving significant customer growth. You will work cross-functionally with both regional teams in Yokohama and the full DTC team in Zurich to elevate the customer journey across all touch-points.This role will be based in Yokohama, Japan.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the Japan team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the E-commerce team and co-working globally with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
- Own the end-to-end customer journey and define a growth roadmap that optimizes the Japanese conversion funnels (from new user acquisition, to on-site activation, retention and referral), working cross-functionally to implement it.
- Own the Japan P&L, ensuring a profitable bottom line is reached alongside hyper-growth, meeting ambitious new user acquisition and customer retention targets with healthy ROI.
- Together with the Digital marketing team in Zurich, manage and optimize all online campaigns and channels for Japan
- Pilot growth blueprints within the Japanese market, with constant tests and iterations into localization, onsite hacks, acquisition or retention tactics, omni-channel tests, new channel exploration, product builds, and more.
- Own the regional product lifecycle and product forecasts, from Go-to-Market launches to end of life, ensuring healthy inventory levels and positioning, with close collaboration with Demand Planning and Visual Merchandising.
- Maintain a constant pulse into customer happiness with ongoing alignment between the regional customer service team in Japan, warehouse & logistics team, and the E-com team in Zurich to elevate the customer experience.
- 5+ years of experience in DTC, execution as well as strategy and driven to be a key contributor in growing On digitally to next level in Japan
- Strong hands on experience with digital channels incl. SEO, SEA, social media
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo and grow a young challenger brand to a Japanese audience
- You are highly analytical with strong knowledge of digital KPIs and expertise in deriving growth strategies from data insights
- You are skilled at the state of art in digital as well as hands on experience with hacking ways to growth
- You have a flair for spotting next trends in online and challenge us globally how to bring On forward digitally
- Native Japanese, excellent English and strong communication skills
What we offer:
We offer a sportive, challenging and supportive start-up working environment with an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your co-workers are amongst the very best in their respectively disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!