Talent Acquisition Specialist
Portland, Oregon, United States
At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is expanding to support On’s continued growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and will ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency and getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering an unforgettable experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Take full ownership of our recruiting strategy across Sales, Marketing, Finance and Talent in North America
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including; market research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hires
- Improve upon existing programs and processes whilst developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people
- Utilize Greenhouse reports, dashboards, and other tools and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and analyze results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities for them within On
- Shape the future of On by advising leaders on their org structures and growth plans
- Minimum of 4 years experience in full-cycle recruiting
- History of collaborating successfully with functional leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles & seniorities
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Consistently delivering an extraordinary candidate experience
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!