Footwear Costing Head
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to become part of the worlds’ fastest growing sports company. As Footwear Costing Lead, you will lead the costing team in Vietnam and manage global footwear costing, including cost forecasting, pre-cost analysis, and seasonal price negotiations. You will drive cost saving opportunities to maximize company margins, resolve issues during execution, and establish valuable costing SOPs.
You will work closely and cross-functionally with development, material, finance, production and supply chain teams.
- Define a competitive costing strategy, drive to implement comprehensive and efficient costing processes at On
- Actively engage design, material, product management, development and production teams, drive a collaborative process to optimize product costs against performance goals
- Lead seasonal price negotiations with suppliers for manufacturing, component, and process costs
- Build strong partnerships with suppliers, establish performance benchmark, define opportunities and collaborate with suppliers for improvement
- Work closely with cross functional teams in HQ to support the company to achieve margin targets
- Lead the digitisation journal for costing at On, champion costing data integrity
- Mentor and coach costing team members and suppliers
- University degree in a relevant field i.e business, economics, accounting, engineering
- 10+ years experience working at a premium footwear brand with 3+ years of management experience; solid experience in footwear development / manufacturing a plus
- Excellent commercial sense and very analytical mindset; you have a passion for numbers and is an expert on value engineering. Strong price negotiation skills and impeccable integrity
- Technical experience and knowledge of product construction and manufacturing methods;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to manage stakeholders at all levels in a fast-paced, cross-cultural, and cross-functional environment
- Entrepreneurial and open mindset, eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence
- Fluency in English spoken and written; Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!