Talent Sourcing Specialist, R&D & Design
At a Glance:
Our Talent Attraction team is expanding at On and we are looking for a passionate Talent Sourcer to join our growing team. In this role, you will help shape On’s Product Creation people agenda through collaborating with the team, developing sourcing strategies and engaging with top footwear, apparel and creative talent communities globally. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering state of the art sourcing.
Being part of the Talent team at On means we do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “recruiting does”. We think critically, get out on the hunt, and grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- You will develop a strong understanding of On’s core Product Creation business and take full ownership sourcing for our Research and Development team (Innovation, Design, Development, Materials & Apparel)
- You will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and the Research & Development recruiting function to assess talent requirements and advise on best hiring strategy
- You will develop creative sourcing strategies for attracting diverse active and passive talent
- You will engage with candidates and be an expert in assessing skills and capabilities within the product creation space
- You will create reports and rely on data to inform your sourcing strategy, manage and optimize your funnels
- You will manage our R&D talent community and will be the face of On to our potential candidates in social media and professional networks
- You will keep hiring managers and the R&D recruiting team up-to-date with weekly updates and support them on making decisions based on data
- You will partner with the broader talent team and take part of ad hoc projects and initiatives
- You have 4+ years of experience in recruiting with the majority of that experience specific to sourcing/researching
- You know how to identify potential candidates through the use of creative sourcing methods well beyond the limits of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Knowledge of Product Creation specific to Apparel, Materials or Footwear is preferred
- You trust your tools as much as your data, are known for your organizational skills and your ability to prioritize according to what is critical for the business
- You bring experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior recruiters and diverse groups of business leaders
- No challenge is too big for you, you have a creative an innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- You love to research, find patterns and try new things - the word impossible is not in your dictionary
- Your excitement and passion for finding great talents come across in the way your approach every piece of your work
- You are willing to help out wherever needed
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!