Retail Space Innovation Manager
At a glance:
You will shape and define how the most exciting and fastest growing global running shoe brand in the world expands its retail environments globally. In this position, you will be among the first hires of the Retail Expansion Team and On will rely on you to innovate the human experience with your versatile skillset in technology and design.
In addition, you will bridge between different departments and project teams to optimize project output and efficiency, and spearhead best practises.
As you might expect from a running brand with an emphasis on design and performance, the Retail Expansion Team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This small but dynamic team packs a huge punch and leads projects globally related to On’s own retail stores. With ambitious and innovative projects in the pipeline, the team is looking for its next all-star!
- Lead and inspire multi-disciplinary design projects, across a wide variety of mediums in both physical and digital environments.
- Design and be project owner to new products, services and experiences that differentiate On from its competition.
- Prototype and pilot innovation projects, including physical and digital A/B testing.
- Create “looks like/works like” prototypes that communicate a design to potential users or stakeholders.
- Convey concepts through wireframes, flows, mock-up and prototypes.
- Budget control and cost analysis on projects.
- Passionate about both physical spaces and digital products, from start to finish.
- Experienced with innovation research, design thinking and/or behavioural design for physical spaces.
- System thinker; you can make sense of complex information and turn constraints into advantages.
- Familiarity with project management tools, project management methods and best practices.
- Entrepreneurial spirit in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in business English.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!