Talent Acquisition Manager - Europe
At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency and getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering an unforgettable experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- You will own recruiting efforts for our European region, developing a deep understanding of our goals and supporting the recruiting team into achieving them
- You will manage, coach and develop a team of recruiters and support them into finding solutions for day to day recruiting issues
- You will also be expected to stay close to the market and be hands-on, responsible for end to end recruiting for a number of open roles
- You will work together with your colleagues in the Talent team and participate or drive ad-hoc Talent projects
- You are passionate about recruiting and would go out of your way to ensure a high-touch, 'wow' experience for all parts
- Ideally you have 5+ years of “hands on” recruiting experience and at least 2 years experience leading a small, high performing team
- No challenge is too big for you, you have a creative an innovative approach to problem solving and are quick in finding solutions
- You have a very strong service mindset and enjoy building and maintaining relationships
- You enjoy creating a supportive team environment and sharing your expertise and insights with other team members