Digital Product Manager (m/f/d)
At a Glance:
Due to a propelling growth in our direct to consumer business, we are looking for a Digital Product Manager/Growth Master to shape the future of On’s online business. You will work in a cross functional growth team together with digital designer, software engineers and data scientist to build and hack new digital products for elevated growth. Your blend between tech, creativity and business will open new ways to drive On into the next growth phase. Based on data, you will craft hypothesis, build prototypes, test and release various hacks to move the team’s KPI’s. The hacks are completed when the results are met. Open minded, problem solving growth hacker – that’s you. You will be sitting in our HQ in Zurich. A close collaboration with our growth team in Berlin as well as local teams in Portland (USA), Melbourne (Australia), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Yokohama (Japan)
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Apply a growth hacker mentality
- Improve trials and retention rate with growth initiatives
- Dig into Big Query, Google Analytics, Hotjar to find relevant insights
- Lead and work with the growth team consisting of engineers, designer and data scientist to solve problems, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, test and release for KPI uplift
- Manage weekly meetings as well as kick offs and reviews
- Design and monitor experiments with A/B testing
- Monitor key metrics across entire user journey. Evaluate improvements and whether build has been completed
- A degree in engineering, science, business, economics or related field
- +3 years hands-on experience with product or growth management
- Strong analytical ability with consumer data/research, product/opportunity assessment, testing and evaluation. You’re an expert user of Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills. Scrum hands-on experience is a plus
- You have a good understanding of web technologies
- Experienced with A/B testing and relevant testing tools like Google Optimize
- Results driven. Track record of growing businesses with robust growth initiatives.
- Experience leading a cross functional team. Collaboration with relevant team players like engineers, designers and data scientists are a bonus.
- Highly motivated, capable of working in a self-driven, entrepreneurial environment. Excellent problem solver enjoying coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced agile environment finding the sweet spot between speed and quality
- Up-to-date with new digital trends and upgrades. Core shaper of the digital brand perception.
- Fluent in English. German is an advantage
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!