Innovation Process & Manufacturing Engineer
At a Glance:
Together with other forward thinkers you will be responsible of shaping the future of our product range by not only optimizing current processes, but also disrupting the industry by implementing novel processes like automation or near market production. If you are looking to revolutionise the sportsindustry with the newest technologies, you know which team to join!
As R&D team, we innovate, create and make the magic for the core product happen in our LAB. By joining the innovation team, you will have the opportunity to be part of an agile and interdisciplinary team of experts in the area of engineering and sports science.
- Manage and execute major innovation projects to disrupt the way of how performance footwear and apparel are manufactured
- Perform analysis of current products and processes for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency improvement
- Research, analyse and recommend novel manufacturing processes from inside and outside the industry by considering their production flow, used technology, and required material supply chain
- Develop and implement new, agile, cost-effective and sustainable manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards
- Transfer the knowledge of newly developed technologies and processes from innovation to mass production and train internal staff
- Educational background in process and manufacturing engineering (BSc. and 2 years of work experience or MSc.)
- Knowledge over different other engineering disciplines (mechanical engineering, material science, especially polymers, composites & amp & textiles)
- Knowledge in the area of automation, industry 4.0 and near market production
- Strong project management and communication skills while working on several projects with different stakeholders at the same time
- Knowledge about the construction and manufacturing of running shoes and/or apparel would be an advantage
- Good comprehension, quick learning skills and the ability to work self-driven with minimal supervision
- Knowledge in Computer-aided Engineering (CAD, FEM) & MS Office is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willing to regularly travel oversea and project dependent working locations
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!