Social Media Manager
At a Glance:
As the fastest growing running brand on the planet, On is gaining new fans with an ever increasing momentum. This is enabling us to build a highly engaged audience who are eager for compelling content that allows for an enriched story telling experience through social media.
The role as social media manager is an exciting opportunity to help us define how On is perceived and consumed by a global audience via our social channels. In the role you will plan out social activations around our campaigns throughout the year and be the expert in developing and implementing social media strategy to drive awareness & engagement with our target audiences. The position is available for our Berlin office with the possibility of moving to Zurich.
We are a team of writers, campaigners, and social media specialists. At our core, we tell compelling stories about all that On entails. We live to reflect and channel the energy, passion and global nature of the company into our daily work. If you’re bursting with original ideas and have the drive and skills to see them realized, this is the team for you. We may sit at desks, but our inner-explorers mean we are constantly seeking fresh ways to craft and create unique stories.
- Manage day-to-day posting and editing of content on multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Cross-functional interaction with key stakeholders in the marketing team to bring across the buzz of On.
- Plan social topics around our key initiatives such as product launches, events and sporting moments whilst adding a rich content layer to the many topics.
- Drive innovation in social storytelling, reflecting the energy and global nature of the brand on a daily basis.
- Lead discussions with influencers and other outside channels, such as editorial partnerships to boost content engagement and community reach.
- Be a key member of the content team and actively focus on growing our social communities.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Excellent writing, communication and project management skills.
- Enthusiastic and excited about social media, can spot a good story and write snappy social media copy with personality.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all social media channels.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!