Digital Acquisition Lead
At a Glance:
With rapid growth in digital and scaling media investment, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Digital Acquisition Lead to be based in either Zurich or Berlin. This person will shape the future of acquisition at On lead a team of channel managers to rapidly hack towards growth with a highly creative and data-driven approach.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Power acquisition team on weekly sprints to hit targets, iterating on past successes and failures with quick turnarounds on adapted approach
- Owner of global media budget with budget and goal setting responsibilities across all markets and channels
- Define acquisition channel mix and cross-channel investment levels with a close eye on volume and reach, ROAS, profitability, and user journey across channel touchpoints
- Identify most impactful paths to conversion for different audience groups and steer budget and acquisition team with prioritization around highest converting touch-points and highest LTV channel paths
- Paint a cohesive picture of how the various channels play together, with close audience and targeting management to stitch together insights across all acquisition channels
- Ideate with design, marketing, and product and growth team on new opportunities for creative testing, messaging, and on-site builds to support acquisition channels
- Testing and introducing new growth channels into the channel mix tapping into new target audiences
- In-depth channel knowledge in Google, Facebook, and Programmatic media with experience managing larger investments.
- 1-3 years of experience as a paid digital acquisition manager for a fast-paced ecommerce company or similar, ideally having gone through various growth stages
- Experience with web analytics and visualization tools to draw meaningful and actionable insights
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to solving complex business problems
- Strong inter-personal and cross-team collaboration skills
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!