Fitting Models (male)
At a Glance:
Become the body of On!
We are looking for several flexible people with consistently sporty physiques to be fitting models for various On projects on a freelance basis.
You would have an important role when it comes to the development and design of our new looks and products. On creates running gear with performance in mind, which means that we are looking for models who are active and fit. As a model you will work closely with our product team and gain confidential insights into our latest developments. Therefore, we rely on trust with our models, as this has the potential to become an ongoing relationship with many more fittings over many more seasons/years. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or someone you may know, please reach out – and we look forward to working with you soon.
Size guide for potential candidates
As we cut and fit our products to certain sizes during testing, we would need to know a few specific details about you.
- Your exact body measurements – it’s important that you match our samples
- Be flexible in terms of appointment times and duration of fitting sessions
- Be available for longer fitting sessions
Men (SIZE M)
Body height: 180cm
Hips (@24cm from true waist): 97cm
How to take your measurements (please use a tape measure):
- Chest: Measure around the chest right at the nipple line, but don't pull the tape too tight.
- Waist: Measure at the narrowest part of your waist.
- Hips: Place tape measure around the biggest part of your hips.
- Thigh: measure around the biggest part of your thigh
How to apply:
- Note down all required measurements and upload them on the 'Cover Letter field'.