Software Engineer Platform Integration (m/f/d)
At a Glance:
On-Running, the most exciting and fastest-growing global running shoe brand, is expanding its Tech Center in the heart of Berlin and we’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer. You will work in an agile and cross-functional team together with other full-stack engineers, Product Owner, DevOps, and QA. With experience in building high-performance software, you will contribute by building state-of-the-art web applications and platforms.
You will be part of a cross-functional development team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible, and in charge of the full process and delivery. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experimenting with new technologies. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
At On, we believe that technology can lead to great customer experience. In order to achieve that, we need to build smart and highly available solutions that can support and scale our business growth. The Platform Integration team is responsible for integrating our Web shop with our back-office applications.
- Designing, building and maintaining the cloud based software that integrates On’s core business systems
- Together with your team, design, evaluate and plan forward-looking projects that bring On to the next technological level
- Working with cross-functional team of engineers, including fellow Platform Software Engineers, Salesforce Engineers, and Site Reliability Engineers, you will define what success looks like with our customers
- As an early member of the team. the decisions you make today will have a large impact on the company and our customers both now, and into the future
- You have a proven track record in developing, shipping and maintaining cloud based applications
- You have a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with Cloud environments such as Azure or AWS. Having worked with Serverless architecture is a plus
- You have worked with message brokers or queuing systems (ex: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
- You have a strong testing mindset and own the systems you help build
- You communicate with clarity and adapt to your audience
- You are open to feedback and provide to others candidly
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
We are looking for talented people and our tech stack is not immutable so we welcome your perspectives and will embrace them.