Manager Paid Social
At a Glance:
Due to a propelling growth in our direct to consumer business, we are looking for a Paid Social Manager to shape the future of On’s acquisition initiatives through Social Media Platforms. You will work in a cross functional team together with digital channel owners working on campaigns covering the full customer funnel. You will lead and manage our global paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram. With budget responsibility you will decide which streams to invest in to grow brand awareness as well as online sales. You will monitor and optimize the campaigns and work directly with Facebook as a strategic sparring partner. An entrepreneurial drive and strong hands-on execution will be imperative to shape and grow the brand. The position is to be based in either Zurich or Berlin.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Accountable for online sales and traffic via Facebook and Instagram globally. Increase volume while driving high ROAS efficiency
- Scale a strong traffic engine even further by attracting new runners to On while effectively converting them to On runners
- Grow our key markets and differentiate in campaign execution and budget administration
- Develop and monitor campaign models across the full customer funnel to highlight ROAS and attribution. Enable further investment in high performing and refinement of less optimal campaigns and audiences
- Ensure brand consistency across all touch points and take an active part in shaping the brand by understanding the runner
- Apply a creative solution orientation to improve campaigns and suggest out-of-the-box initiatives to get there, working together with Brand Design team, Content team and other channel experts
- Bring new digital trends to On and be on top of latest changes/upgrades in digital marketing opportunities. Be a thought leader and spearhead new initiatives in collaboration with the team
- +2 years' hands-on experience with paid social media marketing
- Operational and strategic understanding of other performance and branding channels
- Proven experience in accountability over revenue and budget
- A good track record of achieving ambitious goals. Results driven and vertical expertise delivering results by managing digital campaigns
- Analytics-driven and can justify investments by mastering ROAS calculations and cross-channel impact.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver. Enjoys coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced agile environment
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Up-to-date with new digital trends and upgrades. Core shaper of the digital brand perception
- Strong hands-on executor. Get things done
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!